- 2 cups Burgundy, port, or sherry wine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package liquid fruit pectin
- Combine wine and sugar in a flat-bottomed kettle. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Add liquid pectin, and return to a rolling boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- Quickly ladle jelly into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process jelly in boiling water bath 5 minutes.
- Note: Wine Jelly may be poured into hot sterilized wine glasses; seal with a 1/8-inch layer of paraffin. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This