Wilted Spinach With Pine Nuts and Raisins
Community Recipe from
- 3 bunch(es) spinach
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- coarse salt
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) golden raisins
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pick over spinach carefully and discard any large, outer leaves or bruised leaves. Leave inner leaves attached to their tender stems. Wash well and dry.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over moderately high heat. Add garlic and sauté about 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Raise heat to medium-high. Add spinach and salt to taste. Sauté, turning spinach over constantly with tongs, for about 25 seconds or until spinach just wilts. Reduce heat to low, add pine nuts and raisins. Cook an additional 15 seconds. Drizzle lemon juice over dish and season to taste with pepper. Taste and add more salt if needed. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes