If I did make this again, would have to make a lot of changes. Very bland and watery. :-(
Yield: 4 Servings
Cost per Serving: $3.36
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 408
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrate: 53g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 281mg
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 oz.) package mushrooms, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups canned reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 (5 oz.) bags baby spinach
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3 ounces provolone, cut into small cubes
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain; set aside.
- Toast pine nuts in a large skillet over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and let cool.
- In same skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add mushrooms; cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth; bring to a boil. Add spinach; stir until wilted. Add spaghetti and toss. Add tomato and provolone; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Top with pine nuts, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes