Perfect as is, or add a little bacon or prosciutto. So quick, easy & good for you!
Wilted Spinach with Fresh Chile
You'll often see spinach cooked with dried red pepper flakes; here fresh chile gives that tired treatment a delicious flavor boost.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 8 Minutes
- Calories: 92
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 264mg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced small red chile
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 (9-ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic and chile; sauté 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add kosher salt and spinach; sauté 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note