Wilted Lettuce Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 head(s) leaf lettuce rinsed and dried and torn nto bite-size pieces
- 6 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- Place bacon in a larte, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly browned. Remove from skillet, crumble and set aside.
- To the hot bacon drippings, add the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and pepper. Stir over medium heat until hot.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and green onions. Add the warm dressing and toss to evenly coat. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wilted Lettuce Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes