Wilted Arugula Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Arugula
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) Fresh thyme
- 1 Large potato
- 1/2 cup(s) Evoo Diced
- 3/4 cup(s) red onions Diced
- 1/4 pound(s) Feta
- 1/2 pound(s) Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) kalamata olives Pitted
- dried oregano
- Process vinegar, olives, mustard, 1 tsp thyme. Slowly add evoo and 3 tbsps water.
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in skillet and add potatoes, sprinkling with s/p, until browned and tender. Add onion and cook until soft. Stir in remaining thyme. Transfer to plate.
- Reduce heat to low, add vinaigrette and warm.
- Toss 1/2 vinaigrette and arugula. Plate and top with potato mixture, feta, tomatoes. Drizzle with more vinaigrette.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahshaeffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wilted Arugula Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes