Wild Salmon With Red-Pepper Sauté
Prep: 8 minutes; Cook: 31 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 piece salmon with 1/2 cup peppers)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 743mg
- Calcium: 44mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) wild salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced small onion
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 thinly sliced basil leaves (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. For salmon, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Wrap handle with foil, transfer to oven, and warm 5 minutes.
- 3. Add salmon; sprinkle with half of salt and pepper. Bake 5 minutes. Turn fish; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Bake 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- 4. For sauté, heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds.
- 5. Add wine; cook 5 minutes. Sprinkle with salt. Divide pepper mixture evenly among 4 plates; top with salmon. Garnish with basil, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes