Wild Rice with Pork Tenderloin
Delicious one pan dinner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken or Celery soup
- 1-2 pound(s) Sliced Pork Tenderloin
- 1 box(es) Uncle Ben's Orig. Wild Rice Mix
- Partially cook the Wild Rice on stove top for about 10 mins. I only use about 1/2 to 3/4 of the included seaoning in the rice.Transfer to an oven ready pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Cover with slices of the Pork Tenderloin, sliced about a 1/2 inch thick. Pour small amount of cream soup over the top and bake at 350 oven for 35-40 mins or until meat is 170 degrees.
- Chicken breasts can be substituted for the Pork.
- Cover the pan if it seems it is getting too dry.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marlammi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note