- 1 (8.5-ounce) package precooked wild rice (such as Archer Farms)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- calories 163
- fat 10.4 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- sodium 152 mg
How to Make It
Prepare rice according to the package directions.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pine nuts and quartered cherry tomatoes to pan; cook 8 minutes or until tomatoes are tender, stirring frequently. Stir in rice, basil, pepper, and salt; cook 1 minute.