Wild Rice Soup
- 4 1/2 cup(s) carrots
- 4 1/2 cup(s) celery stalks
- 4 1/2 cup(s) chicken breasts
- 10 can(s) chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) diced ham
- 1 quart(s) Non dairy creamer
- 1 Large onion
- 2-3 cup(s) uncooked wild rice
- Cook veggies in broth 1 hour, add ham after 30 mins and chicken after 45 mins. Cook rice in separate chicken broth. Make rue ahead of time, 3 sticks of butter & flour, cook on med heat until like paste, thicken soup, cream just before ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jayala and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wild Rice Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews