Delicious, but I felt it needed more salt.
Wild Rice with Mushrooms
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 2 (6-oz.) packages long-grain and wild rice mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 12 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 7 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and salt; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add Marsala, and sauté 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir mushroom mixture and parsley into prepared rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This