Delicious, but I felt it needed more salt.
Wild Rice with Mushrooms
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 2 (6-oz.) packages long-grain and wild rice mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 12 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Marsala
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 7 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and salt; sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add Marsala, and sauté 3 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir mushroom mixture and parsley into prepared rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note