Wild Rice with Cucumber and Feta
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
If you can't find precooked wild rice, substitute boil-in-bag or precooked brown rice.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 149
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Sodium: 308mg
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package precooked wild rice (such as Archer Farms)
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Prepare rice according to the package directions.
- 2. Combine cooked rice, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice, and crumbled feta cheese in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Stir in pepper and salt.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This