I love this. I make it everytime I need a large amount for a potluck or if I have guest coming to stay and I need to make something ahead. Everyone loves it.
Wild Rice-Chicken Salad
- 2 (6.2-ounce) packages long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke quarters, undrained
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- Leaf lettuce
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Drain artichoke quarters, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Stir together rice, artichoke, chicken, and next 4 ingredients.
- Stir together artichoke liquid, mayonnaise, and curry powder; toss with rice mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours. Serve on leaf lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This