Wild Rice and Chicken Casserole
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 31.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.2g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 686mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 (4-ounce) package boil-in-bag long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting seasoning packet. Combine soup and wine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until heated.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and onions; sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Combine rice, soup mixture, mushroom mixture, chicken, and remaining ingredients, stirring well. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This