- 1 (8.5-ounce) package precooked wild rice (such as Archer Farms)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced fennel bulb
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- calories 116
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- sodium 156 mg
How to Make It
Prepare rice according to the package directions.
Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and diced fennel bulb to pan; cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in rice, fresh oregano, freshly ground black pepper, and salt; cook 1 minute.