- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 (16-ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions, using chicken broth, orange juice, and 1/3 cup water for liquid.
Stir beans and next 6 ingredients into rice. Cover and chill 2 hours; top with almonds just before serving. Garnish, if desired.