Wild Rice-and-Chicken Salad
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small purple onion, chopped
- Lemon-Mustard Dressing
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in rice mix and seasoning packet. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender. Cool.
- Stir together rice mixture, chicken, and remaining ingredients. Chill at least 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This