Wild Rice-and-Chicken Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small purple onion, chopped
- Lemon-Mustard Dressing
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; stir in rice mix and seasoning packet. Return to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender. Cool.
- Stir together rice mixture, chicken, and remaining ingredients. Chill at least 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes