WILD RICE AND ARTICHOKE SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) ARTICHOKE BOTTTOMS
- 1/2 cup(s) CHOPPED CELERY
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) CURRY POWDER
- 1/2-1 cup(s) MAYO
- 1 jar(s) small jar green olives chopped
- 1 can(s) WHOLE ARTICHOKE HEARTS CHOPPED
- 2 package(s) WILD RICE AND CHICKEN
- COOK RICE/ADD ALL OTHER INGREDIENTS TO RICE AND PUT IN REFRIGERATOR TO CHILL
This recipe is a personal recipe added by saintscare and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
WILD RICE AND ARTICHOKE SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables