Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Lundberg's Wild Rice
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan (one that has a lid).
- 2. Turn the heat to high. When the water boils, stir once, put on the lid, turn to low (all the way to the lowest heat).
- 3. Set timer for 50 minutes. Done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wild Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes