- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular rice
- 4 (10 1/3-ounce) cans beef broth, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Combine rice and beef broth in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
Sauté vegetables in butter until tender. Combine with rice and remaining ingredients; stir well. Spoon mixture into a greased 3-quart casserole. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.