Wild Raspberry Tea Granita
- 6 cups cranberry juice drink
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 10 regular-size raspberry tea bags
- Bring cranberry juice drink and sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over tea bags. Cover and steep 20 minutes; discard tea bags. Pour into a 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Freeze 8 hours. Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving. Break into pieces, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wild Raspberry Tea Granita Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Ice Cream/Sherbet
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Freezable, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: Italian
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: Birthdays/Anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Desserts