- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 ounces assorted sliced mushrooms (chanterelles, shiitake, oyster, cremini or white)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (8-in.) prepared pizza crusts
- 2 cups Bertolli® Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, salt and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Remove mushrooms and set aside.
Arrange pizza crusts on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top with Sauce, then mushrooms and cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TIP: Recipe can be halved.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 550, Calories From Fat 180, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 19g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 1340mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 20%, Iron 120%