Wild Mushroom Pizza
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 324
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 15.3g
- Carbohydrate: 45.3g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 552mg
- Calcium: 172mg
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed wild mushrooms, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Position one oven rack in the middle setting. Position another rack in the lowest setting, and place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom rack. Preheat oven to 500°.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 teaspoon olive oil to pan. Add mushrooms to pan; sauté 10 minutes or until moisture evaporates. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Remove plastic wrap from Basic Pizza Dough; discard. Brush remaining 1 teaspoon oil evenly over dough. Remove preheated baking sheet from oven; close oven door. Slide dough onto preheated baking sheet, using a spatula as a guide. Bake on lowest oven rack at 500° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread mushroom mixture in an even layer over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Top with cheese. Slice prosciutto crosswise into thin strips; sprinkle over pizza. Bake on middle rack an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Cut into 12 wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes