Wild Mushroom Pasta Alfredo with Walnuts
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 6 Minutes
- Agnolotti are square ravioli packets typically filled with meat and/or vegetables.
- 2 (15-oz.) jars Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated wild mushroom agnolotti pasta
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Garnish: shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Spoon 1 cup Alfredo sauce into a lightly greased 3 1/2- to 4-qt. slow cooker. Top with 1 package pasta, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cups tomatoes, and 1/2 cup walnuts. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat layers once. Top with 1 cup Alfredo sauce. Reserve remaining Alfredo sauce for other uses.
- 2. Cover and cook on High 2 hours. Stir in spinach just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note