- Agnolotti are square ravioli packets typically filled with meat and/or vegetables.
- 2 (15-oz.) jars Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated wild mushroom agnolotti pasta
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup toasted walnut halves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Garnish: shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Spoon 1 cup Alfredo sauce into a lightly greased 3 1/2- to 4-qt. slow cooker. Top with 1 package pasta, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cups tomatoes, and 1/2 cup walnuts. Sprinkle with pepper. Repeat layers once. Top with 1 cup Alfredo sauce. Reserve remaining Alfredo sauce for other uses.
Cover and cook on High 2 hours. Stir in spinach just before serving.