- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- Cooking spray
- 2 small portobello mushrooms, sliced (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup Refried White Beans
- 1/3 cup Roasted-Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Lime rind (optional)
- calories 303
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 8.5 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 2.8 g
- polyfat 2.1 g
- protein 11.2 g
- carbohydrate 47 g
- fiber 8.6 g
- cholesterol 9.8 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 704 mg
- calcium 151 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place tortilla quarters on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until crisp.
Place sliced mushrooms in a shallow 2-quart baking dish. Drizzle mushrooms with broth, lemon juice, soy sauce, and oil, and sprinkle with basil and thyme. Toss well. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain mushroom slices, discarding liquid.
Spread 1 tablespoon Refried White Beans over each tortilla quarter, and top with mushrooms. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon Roasted-Tomato Sauce and 1 teaspoon feta cheese. Place tortilla quarters on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until tortillas are thoroughly heated. Garnish nachos with lime rind, if desired. Serve immediately.