- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup dried porcini mushrooms (about 1 ounce)
- 2 (3 1/2-ounce) packages shiitake mushrooms
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles (such as Barilla or Vigo)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 cups chopped plum tomato
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 375
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fat 13.8 g
- satfat 7.8 g
- monofat 3.3 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 22.3 g
- carbohydrate 44.4 g
- fiber 6.1 g
- cholesterol 65 mg
- iron 4.6 mg
- sodium 699 mg
- calcium 479 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine the water and porcini in a medium bowl; cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain in a sieve over a bowl, reserving 1 cup soaking liquid. Bring the soaking liquid to a boil in small saucepan; reduce heat to medium, and cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 5 minutes). Remove the stems from shiitakes; discard stems. Slice shiitake caps.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add porcini, shiitake, and button mushrooms, 1/4 teaspoon salt, thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; sauté 12 minutes or until softened. Add wine; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour, and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add 1/4 cup porcini mushroom liquid and milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Cook until mixture thickens (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Add the goat cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and1/8 teaspoon pepper, and stir until cheese melts.
Spread 1/2 cup cheese sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over cheese sauce, and top with half of mushroom mixture, half of spinach, 3/4 cup tomato, 1/2 cup cheese sauce, and 1/4 cup mozzarella. Repeat layers, ending with noodles. Spread remaining cheese sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup tomato, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Cover and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.