- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) block Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package cocktail franks
- 1/2 cup warm barbecue sauce
- Unroll crescent roll dough (do not separate into triangles), and cut into 32 (1-inch-wide) strips.
- Cut block of cheese lengthwise to make 2 rectangular blocks; slice each block into 16 slices.
- Place 1 cocktail frank and 1 cheese slice on each dough strip, and roll up tightly, pinching seams to seal.
- Place rollups on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet; bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with barbecue sauce.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Bryan Cocktail Smokies for cocktail franks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note