- 6 (1/4-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Flatten cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Set aside.
- Combine flour, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, paprika, and cloves, mixing well. Combine egg and milk; beat well. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture; dip in milk mixture, and dredge again in flour mixture.
- Sauté cutlets in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Add more butter, if needed. Place cutlets on a serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup butter and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat just until butter melts. Pour sauce over cutlets to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note