Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 6 (1/4-inch-thick) veal cutlets
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Flatten cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Set aside.
- Combine flour, parsley flakes, salt, pepper, paprika, and cloves, mixing well. Combine egg and milk; beat well. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture; dip in milk mixture, and dredge again in flour mixture.
- Sauté cutlets in 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Add more butter, if needed. Place cutlets on a serving platter; keep warm.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup butter and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat just until butter melts. Pour sauce over cutlets to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes