Wicked Chicken Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) chopped garlic
- 1/2 each red yellow & red bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 8 ounce(s) penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) 15 oz cut up tomatoes
- 1 canned adobe pepper with 1 tbs sauce cut up
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 cup(s) romano cheese
- 3 cup(s) shredded roasted chicken
- romano cheese romano cheese
- chopped green onions green onions
- Saute garlic & peppers in olive oil.
- Add oregano through 1 cup romano cheese & stir well. Bring to simmer and cover 45 minutes.
- Stir in chicken & pasta.
- Top with cheese and green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lastevens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Wicked Chicken Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings
More Recipes for Main Dishes