"Why You Love Your Friends" Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Bowl cereal (gotta have your bowl)
- 1 Front seat
- 1 Back seat (pick one)
- 20 "fun"
- 1 convertable vehicle top down
- 1 friend by your right
- Step 1 - At 7AM wake up in the morning, get fresh, go downstairs. Have 1 bowl cereal.
- Step 2 - Seeing everything, with the time going, ticking on and on, everybody's rushing.
- Step 3 - Get down to your bus stop, but don't actually catch your bus.
- Step 4 - See your friends.
- Step 5 - Kicking in the front seat, also kicking in the back seat, pick which seat to take.
- Step 6 - Establish what day of the week it is.
- Step 7 - Get down.
- Step 8 - Ask everybody what they're looking forward to.
- Step 9 - Party, Party. (Yeah)
- Step 10 - Party, Party. (Yeah)
- Step 11 - Add four funs
- Step 12 - Look forward to the weekend.
- Step 13 - At 7:45, drive down the highway, cruise so fast you don't want time to fly.
- Step 14 - Think about three funs (you know what it is)
- Step 15 - Get this. Have someone else get this.
- Step 16 - Make sure your friend is at your right and get this, then have someone else get this. Now you know it.
- Repeat steps 6 through 12.
- Step 17 - Establish what yesterday was. Establish what today.
- Step 18 - Express excitement for multiple people, including yourself, and what kind of time you're going to have today.
- Step 19 - Establish what day tomorrow is, establish what comes afterwards.
- Step 20 - express hesitation about the weekend coming to an end.
- Step 21 - Initiate rap verse, including 1 fun.
- Repeat steps 6 through 12
- Repeat steps 6 through 12 again.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by serenity373737 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
"Why You Love Your Friends" Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch