Wholly Cow Marionberry Crisp
- 2 pounds frozen marionberries or blackberries*
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups Wholly Cow Blackberry-Hazelnut Nature Grain Cereal or other granola cereal**
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- In a bowl, toss marionberries with sugar. Place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cereal over the berries, pressing lightly. Pour melted butter over the top. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- *You can order the Pacific Northwest's popular marionberries from Robinson Cold Storage; call 360/887-4268 or visit pacificnwbest.com. For additional marionberry products, visit oregongourmet.com/marionberry.htm.
- **To order the Wholly Cow Blackberry-Hazelnut Nature Grain Cereal call 800/272-6237 or visit oysterville.net.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts