Whole-Wheat Wrap and Bulgur Wheat Salad
- 1/4 cup bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 whole-wheat wrap
- 1/2 cup packaged salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- Cook the bulgur according to the package directions, transfer to a bowl, and let cool. Add the edamame, scallion, oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss and transfer to a plate.
Meanwhile, fill the wrap half with the greens, bell pepper, carrot, and mozzarella. Roll up and serve with Bulgur Wheat Salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This