- 1/4 cup bulgur wheat
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 whole-wheat wrap
- 1/2 cup packaged salad greens
- 1/4 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
How to Make It
Cook the bulgur according to the package directions, transfer to a bowl, and let cool. Add the edamame, scallion, oil, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss and transfer to a plate.
Meanwhile, fill the wrap half with the greens, bell pepper, carrot, and mozzarella. Roll up and serve with Bulgur Wheat Salad.