Whole Wheat Waffles
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. In another bowl mix liquid ingredients. Mix just enough to blend. Pour approximately 1 2/3 cups batter onto preheated grids. Bake on "High" for approximately 5-7 minutes. Makes 7-8 large waffles.
- BACON WAFFLES...Add 1/2 cup bacon crumbs (8 slices) to basic waffle recipe.
- Cinnamon Pecan Waffles....Use basic waffle recipe, substituting 1 1/3 cups milk for the 1 1/2 cups and adding 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/3 cup pecans (chopped).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDeGolier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note