Whole Wheat Waffles
Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. In another bowl mix liquid ingredients. Mix just enough to blend. Pour approximately 1 2/3 cups batter onto preheated grids. Bake on "High" for approximately 5-7 minutes. Makes 7-8 large waffles.
- BACON WAFFLES...Add 1/2 cup bacon crumbs (8 slices) to basic waffle recipe.
- Cinnamon Pecan Waffles....Use basic waffle recipe, substituting 1 1/3 cups milk for the 1 1/2 cups and adding 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/3 cup pecans (chopped).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDeGolier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes