Whole-Wheat Pasta with Kale and Roast Chicken
A quick Italian meal of Whole-Wheat Pasta with Kale and Roast Chicken doesn’t get much more nutritious than this! Whole-wheat pasta lend itself to extra fiber and good carbs; roasted chicken adds lean protein; and kale is one of the Superfoods of the moment.
More From Health
- Calories: 515
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Protein: 46g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 12g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 535mg
- Calcium: 156mg
- 8 ounces whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1 recipe Braised Kale, puréed
- 3 cups white meat and 1/2 cup sauce from Roast Chicken with Pan Sauce
- 1 (15-oz) can low-sodium chickpeas or white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1. Cook pasta until al dente. Reserve 3 TBSP cooking liquid; drain.
- 2. In large skillet, heat rest of ingredients, stirring, until very hot.
- 3. Toss in the pasta and cooking liquid.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This