Whole wheat pancakes
Servings: 7 • Size: 2 pancakes • Calories: 171.7 • Fat: 2.1 g • Carbs: 31.5 g • Fiber: 4.9 g • Protein: 8.9 g • Sugar: 2.5 g (this is without my modifications of 1 C white flour &addition of greek yogurt for 1/2 C milk)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup(s) Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Add wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots; don't over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Lightly spray oil to coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter. When the pancake starts to bubble, you may add your fruit if you wish. When the bubbles settle and the edges begin to set, flip the pancakes. Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Adrienne5280 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole wheat pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch