Ridiculously easy and delicious!
Whole-Wheat Couscous with Shrimp
Make shrimp a part of your weeknight menu. Our Whole-Wheat Couscous with Shrimp can be on the table in 25 minutes, and this one-dish recipe is a meal the whole family will enjoy.
More From Allyou
Total: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 337
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 25g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 129mg
- Sodium: 747mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 12 ounces shrimp, peeled, de-veined, cut into pieces
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. Warm oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until just pink, about 3 minutes.
- 2. Stir in couscous, 1 1/4 cups water, peas and salt, raise heat to high and bring to a boil. Remove pot from heat, cover and let stand until couscous is tender and liquid has absorbed, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This