Whole Wheat Bread - Clean Eating - by Eric Pater
Taken from Clean Magazine website. By the chef at City Café in Rochester, Minnesota - Eric Pater
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) warm water
- 3 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) yeast
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1.Mix 1 3/4 cup warm water, flour and yeast in a small bowl. Let rise until mixture doubles in size, approximately 30 minutes.
- 2.Combine remaining ingredients with dough and knead by hand or with bread maker until dough is sticky. Add additional warm water if needed. If kneading by hand, let rise for 30 minutes, knead again and let rise for 30 minutes. If using a bread maker, let rise once, then put it in standard bread loaf pan to rise for an additional 30 minutes until dough fills out loaf pan.
- 3.Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. Slice to desired width and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizzi23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole Wheat Bread - Clean Eating - by Eric Pater Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads