whole wheat banana muffin
low sugar, low calorie, low fat banana muffin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- .75 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) toasted wheat germ
- 1 pinch(s) baking powder
- 1 pinch(s) baking soda
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 piece(s) banana very ripe
- 2 tablespoon(s) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) applesauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flours and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine banana and next 3 ingredients; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moist.
- 3. Spoon mixture into muffin cups coated with cooking spray, filling two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by agalvez and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note