Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 whole(s) ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) oil (neutral like canola, grape seed)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease loaf pan.
- 2. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas with yogurt, honey, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 4. Fold the banana mixture into the flour mixture until blended. Do not overmix.
- 5. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 6. Bake large loaf for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads