Whole Roasted Branzino
Enjoy the delightful blend of flavors from the salsa verde, lemon aïoli, and romesco on top of this Whole Roasted Branzino. You'll get a pretty presentation that's packed with nutrients.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 (1- to 112-pound) whole branzino or striped sea bass, cleaned, with head and tail intact
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- Salsa Verde
- Lemon Aïoli
- Rinse fish, pat dry, and place on a lightly oiled baking pan. (You may need to use two pans to accommodate all 4 fish.)
- Brush fish inside and out with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stuff cavity of each fish with 2 or 3 lemon slices and 1 parsley sprig.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 4 minutes. Turn fish over; cook 4 more minutes.
- Turn oven to broil, and cook fish 3 to 5 minutes or until skin blisters and fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish from oven, and transfer to serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil, and serve with Salsa Verde, Lemon Aïoli, and Romesco.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note