Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti With Pesto
- 1 (13.25-ounce) box BARILLA Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Romano cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package fresh basil, stems removed (about 1 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup cubed potatoes (1/4-inch cubes)
- 1. Process garlic and next 3 ingredients in a blender 15 seconds. Add basil and olive oil. Process 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2. Cook green beans in boiling water to cover in a small saucepan 3 minutes; drain. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding potatoes during last 5 minutes of cooking; drain.
- 3. Toss together pasta and potato mixture, green beans, and pesto sauce in a large bowl. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This