Whole-Grain Hummus Sandwich with Veggies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole(s) cucumber, sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 cup(s) grated carrots
- 6 tablespoon(s) hummus
- 4 slice(s) whole-wheat bread
- 8 piece(s) thin tomato slices
- 1 bunch(es) handful fresh sprouts
- 1/2 cup(s) arugula, romaine or spring greens
- 1. Mix cucumber, olives, and carrots into hummus.
- 2. Spread hummus on bread; add tomato slices, sprouts, and arugula, romaine, or greens.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole-Grain Hummus Sandwich with Veggies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads