Whole Foods Sonoma Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup(s) pecan pieces toasted
- 2 cup(s) red seedless grapes
- 3 stalk(s) celery
- In a bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to dress the salad. This can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place the chicken breasts in one layer in a baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until completely cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from pan, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cover and refrigerate.
- When the chicken is cold, dice into bite-size chunks and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pecans, grapes, celery and dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by boystofeed and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note