Whole Foods Sonoma Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoon(s) honey
- 2 teaspoon(s) poppy seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup(s) pecan pieces toasted
- 2 cup(s) red seedless grapes
- 3 stalk(s) celery
- In a bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to dress the salad. This can be prepared up to 2 days ahead.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place the chicken breasts in one layer in a baking dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes until completely cooked through. Remove cooked chicken breasts from pan, cool at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cover and refrigerate.
- When the chicken is cold, dice into bite-size chunks and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in pecans, grapes, celery and dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by boystofeed and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes