Whole Foods Kale Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) kale
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) tahini
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) date paste
- 1 tablespoon(s) nutritional yeast flakes or powder
- 1 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) tamari
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) pine nuts
- Remove stems from kale and then chop. Place in large bowl with lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt. Massage kale by kneading by hand to soften (for 1 minute). Add tahini, avocado, date paste, nutritional yeast, and tahini and massage again until well coated. Chop garlic clove and add to salad with cranberries and pine nuts. Lasts 3 days in refrigerator.
- Date Paste - Soak 1 cup of pitted dates in enough water to cover for 2-4 hours. Add dates along with 1/2 cup of the soaking water to a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate any left over date paste for future use.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by meowens2020 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note