Whole Foods Almond Horns
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 ounce(s) almond paste
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) egg white
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 package(s) sliced almonds
- Work paste until pliabe.
- Cream together paste, sugar. Add egg white & salt.
- Oil hands. Use dough to make crescent shaped roll & roll in sliced almonds.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350' for 13 - 18 min. until light golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by moflo123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Whole Foods Almond Horns Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies