White Wine Sangria
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) club
- 1 ripe nectarine, cut into very small cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tangerine, sectioned, seeded, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup(s) white grape juice
- 1 cup(s) white grapes, halved
- 6 cup(s) white wine
- * In a large pitcher, combine the wine & the sugar. Stir to dissolve.
- * Add the fruit & white grape juice.
- * Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- * Just prior to serving, add the club soda, stir to combine & transfer to a decorative pitcher.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmvb1679 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note