White Wine Sangria
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bottle(s) white wine
- 1/2 cup(s) peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 whole(s) peaches (can be frozen) sliced
- 1 whole(s) orange sliced
- 1 whole(s) mango (can be frozen) sliced
- 1/2 bottle(s) sprite or ginger ale (1 litre)
- Mix white wine, peach schnapps, and fruit slices in a pitcher. Add sugar and stir gently. Chill on hour before serving. Add sprite or ginger ale right before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White Wine Sangria Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic