White wheat bread
- 2 cup(s) Warm water
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) yeast
- 2 ounce(s) olive oil
- .5 tablespoon(s) salt
- .5 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 cup(s) white flour
- 3 cup(s) white wheat flour
- Proof water, sugar, and yeast for about ten minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix, and then knead for about ten minutes.
- Let rise for about an hour and a half.
- Knead, shape, and rise for about an hour.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
White wheat bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads